Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Preview and learn about the new ‘Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy’ at Disneyland® Paris.
This ride does not exist in any other Disney® Park.
Pre-registration is required and space is limited for this unique opportunity. Attendance is €49 and includes a pass to both parks. Exclusive to paid TEA association members in good standing.
Click here to sign up.
Click here to download flyer.
- 9.00am Welcome and coffee at Disney’s Hotel New York® Convention Center
- 9.30am Presentation of the making of ‘Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy’ by an Imagineer
- 10.15am Departure to Walt Disney Studios® Park
- 10.30am Experience the attraction (through the FASTPASS® line)
- 11.30am End of the tour - free time to visit parks
- 18.30pm Mixer - details TBA
This outing is one in an ongoing professional development series titled "SATE Academy Days" that are an extension of TEA's annual design conference, SATE (Storytelling+Architecture+Technology=Experience). Click here to read about a recent SATE Academy Day, a visit to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld in the UAE.