Read on for details:
The TEA Summit and Thea Awards Gala are among the foremost gatherings of the attractions industry. In order to encourage participation among NextGen members, TEA is offering a total of twenty (20) scholarship packages.
The scholarships cover:
- Registration fees for Summit Day Two - Thea Case Studies (April 4)
- Admission to the Thea Awards Gala (April 5)
- Bonus NextGen-only "Breakfast with TEA Champions"
- The 2014 TEA Summit and Thea Awards Gala will take place at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California USA.
- Only current TEA NextGen members in good standing are eligible to apply. Want to join? See membership information here.
- To apply for a 2014 TEA Summit Day Two/Thea Awards Gala Scholarship, please email a CRice@jackrouse.com.
- Application deadline: February 15, 2014
- Scholarship applicants will be notified by March 1 whether or not they have been selected.
Many thanks to Walt Disney Imagineering for making these scholarships possible through generous support.
Note: Discounted ticket prices for both events are available to all TEA NextGen members at the TEA Box Office.