|Click here to reference the 2013 edition|
Rates start at $250 for a business card size ad.
TEA Global sponsors receive a 50% discount.
To reference past copies of the Directory: 2013 2012 2011
What is the TEA Annual Directory?
It is a print and online virtual resource published by the Themed Entertainment Association, with a directory and specialized indexes of TEA members. It debuts in November at the IAAPA Attractions Expo. 5,000 copies are printed. It circulates internationally and on the TEA website for a full year.
Why is it published?
To help your clients and colleagues find you, and to help you find them. The TEA Annual Directory is a resource for decisionmakers to consult for their project needs. TEA puts this resource into the hands of attraction operators, developers, architects, design firms, producers, museum directors and other themed entertainment partners/clients.
Who will see my ad?
I'm a TEA Global Sponsor. Do I receive a discount?
TEA Global Sponsors receive a 50% discount on ad placements in the Annual Directory. If you would like information on the TEA Global Sponsorship program, please contact Kathy Oliver at the TEA office, kathy [AT] teaconnect.org.
Where and when will readers see my ad?
Your ad in the TEA Annual Directory is visible all year long and around the world at key trade shows in the US, Europe & Asia, including IAAPA, AAM, EAS & the Asian Attractions Expo, at TEA events and online.
Will my ad appear online?
Yes, it will be in the virtual edition published online. Here is a link to the most recent (2013) edition.
Who can place an ad?
Any member of the association in good standing can advertise in the Directory. The opportunity to do so is a TEA member benefit.
How do I reserve an ad or request more information?
Email Judith Rubin with your space reservation or any questions: rubin.judith [AT] gmail.com.
Then send in the order information (see below) with your payment to the TEA office.
NOTE: If you need to update your listing in the TEA Directory, contact Gene Jeffers, email@example.com
Space reservations & payment due Oct 15, 2013 -- Art due Oct 15, 2013
- Full page size is nominal (8 ½” x 11” trim 8¼” x 10¾”)
- Business Card US $250 € 185 (2" x 3-1/4")
- Quarter Page US $600 € 470 (3-1/4" x 4-5/8")
- Half Page Vertical US $1000 € 780 (3½" x 9½")
- Half Page Horizontal US $1000 € 780 (7-1/4" x 4-5/8")
- Full Page US $1650 € 1300
- 2-Page Spread US $2995 € 2375
- 2-Page Center Spread US $3695 € 2900
- Front Cover Inside US $2495 € 1950
- Back Cover Inside US $2495 € 1950
- Back Cover Outside US $3495 € 2750
2014 TEA Annual Directory ads
- Files MUST be submitted in digital format using the following specifications.
- Ad artwork: Prefer EPS, TIFF, PDF acceptable.
- Nominal resolution of 300 dpi.
- Please save text as curves AND include all fonts.
- Use black & white or CMYK only.
- Please send a sample pdf file of output.
- Bleeds are only available for full page, covers, and two page spreads.
- Full page size is nominal 8 ½” x 11”
How to place your order for an ad - 2014 TEA Annual Directory
(For camera-ready artwork delivered according to the chart and specifications given here.)
Please indicate the size and placement of your ad.
Send details of your order and digital art files to rubin.judith [AT] gmail.com and copy gene [at] teaconnect.org. The TEA office will telephone you for credit card information.
Fax the ordering information with credit card account details to TEA at 818-843-8477.
You have until the submission deadline to provide your artwork by email or regular mail.
Send your artwork, order form, and payment (in full) to:
TEA Network Ads, 150 E. Olive, Suite 306, Burbank, CA 91502 USA
Make check payable to the TEA (Themed Entertainment Association) or fill out the following credit card information. You must be a TEA member in good standing to advertise in the Annual. California residents pay sales tax of 9.25%.
Ad ordering & payment information - 2014 TEA Annual Directory
Please provide the following details:
- Ad size
- Any special placement or notes
- Company name
- Contact name
- Mailing address
- City/State/Country/Zip code or postal code
- Email address/telephone/fax
- Payment Choice: Check/Money Order Visa MasterCard American Express
- Credit card account number and expiration date