Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) . . .
Apply for a Board position!
Sept 5 is the deadline to get onto a ballot
The five TEA Boards
- International Board
- Asia Pacific Division
- Eastern North America Division
- Europe & Middle East Division
- Western North America
Terms & Types
- Board Directors: Serve for 3-year terms. Employees of Standard Member companies are eligible to submit their names to be considered for inclusion on the various ballots for Board Director positions.
- Associate Member Representatives: Serve for 2-year terms. Employees of Associate member companies, as well as Non-Profit, NextGen, Academic and Individual members, are eligible to be considered for non-voting Associate Member Representative positions on all five of the TEA’s Boards.
Nominations process - Sept 5, 2013 deadline
- If you would like to submit your name (or perhaps the name of another member you feel would be an excellent Board member), please contact the appropriate person for the Board you have in mind (see below) with a one-page letter of interest no later than Sept. 5, 2013.
- For more information about the elections or various roles, please contact TEA executive director Gene Jeffers, Gene@TEAConnect.org
- International Board: Christine Kerr, Christine@Baamproductions.com
- Asia Pacific Division: Chris Yoshii, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern North America Division: Traci Polimeni, email@example.com
- Europe & Middle East Division: David Willrich, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western North America Division: Nancy Emerson, email@example.com
Deadline to be considered for the ballots is Sept. 5, 2013